PanzerGlass Privacy Filter for laptops is the obvious choice for anyone working on-the-go, handling sensitive information or simply working in an office environment. It is a simple and effective to safeguard your onscreen data.
HOW DOES PANZERGLASS PRIVACY FILTER FOR LAPTOPS WORK?
No onlookers can view information from either the right or the left side of your screen. They only see a dark, unclear screen. Everything onscreen is only viewable when you are directly in front of your screen. The viewing area is a small, narrow range of angles, which allow people to browse without having to worry about someone reading over their shoulder. When it comes to working in an office environment or at home, this is a great choice. Every business should provide employees, who work from home with privacy filters.
For people looking to cover all their security bases, privacy filters are also an extra layer of protection. Our privacy filter can help minimize the risks of overseen and stolen data. The privacy filter also features our patented webcam cover (in case you are feeling someone's watching you).
• Lightweight portable privacy filter (only 65 grams)
• Easy to bring everywhere
• Privacy from all angles
• When looked at from the side, the screen will be obscured and give the user the perfect privacy
• Privacy angle is 60 degrees - this gives the best privacy solution on the job, on the go and in private settings
• Patented webcam cover (slides in front of your webcam)
• Easy attachment and detachment
• Touch compatible: Are you using a touch display? No worries, PanzerGlass Privacy filter won't interfere
• Anti-glare coating
• Blue light reduction
• Scratch resistant
DOES IT FIT MY LAPTOP?
The PanzerGlass Privacy Filter fits the following laptops and a version for Apple MacBooks will soon follow:
Lenovo X1 Carbon
Lenovo X1 Yoga
Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
Dell Latitude 5480 - 14"
|Lenovo PC Universal 14"